Cinnamon Hearts Popcorn
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
1 cup cinnamon hearts candies, divided
2 Tablespoons butter
2 Tablespoons Corn Syrup, or Brown Rice Syrup
10-15 cups popped popcorn
1. Finely crush 1/2 cinnamon hearts...(I used a small blender). Set aside.
2. melt white chocolate chips in a pan on low heat.
3. Add butter and corn syrup to the pot with the white chocolate.
4. Add the crushed cinnamon hearts to the mixture.
5. Heat mixture through...the mixture will be thick...and a bit hard to stir, but do not worry... it will spread out over the popcorn.
6. Pour into popped popcorn...and mix quickly until combined.
7. Toss in the remaining 1/2 cup of Cinnamon Hearts.
|My little niece enjoying the popcorn|
|My daughter and my nieces getting in the Valentine spirit|