Here is the menu the little girls came up with.
peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (cut into triangles, crust removed)
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup honey
1 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
about 7 cups water
2. Then they poured the lemon juice into a glass pitcher and set aside
3. Next , the girls put frozen strawberries into a small blender to be pureed. They added water to the container, just enough to help with blending.
4. They pureed the strawberries for about 2 minutes...This is about what the strawberries should look like at this point.
5. The girls poured their puree into the glass container that already held the squeezed lemon juice.
6. Next, add the water.
7. Add sugar and honey. (You might need to add slightly less, or slightly more sugar, based on the sweetness of your strawberries...so taste it before you serve)
8. Now it is ready to serve!
A perfect picnic drink