Thursday 26 January 2012

Things that go bump in the night

You are never alone. - Author Unknown

Because we now live in a big, old, (spooky) house, my children have had to make a few adjustments.  Like....not walking up to their bedrooms unless they are using a buddy system and having the radio playing at nighttime(so they do not hear the howling wind).
My sister in law has said she has heard foot steps in the middle of the night, when she was sure everyone was asleep (hmmm).

Our spooky house on a hill (please note the possible apparition in the attic window)
My father in law keeps saying that someone is leaving all the lights on (even when we have been out for the day)...and my kids swear that it was not them.  (hmmm)
But, I would like to know...can ghosts turn off stoves?  Because someone turned off the stove on me twice tonight while I was cooking dinner . (hmmm)
Big families....don't you just love them.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Christina, you really captured the majesty of Clearstone Lodge in this photo. My heart just jumped and soared at first glance. Thank you.

    Charming "spiritual" observations...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, sounds exciting! What a gorgeous home you have! I can't wait to come and visit and meet your ghosts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the ghosts live on the third floor I think. So we will take you on a special tour! We are excited to have you come!

      Delete
  3. Okay... when I visit, Anna is sleeping with me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, too bad,I was going to give you the extra special haunted room.

      Delete