Saturday 1 March 2014

Welcome March!

Every success I've ever had was preceded by a defeat...and in those moments I had to choose...to go down...or to climb back up again. - C.S.Tadin

 In Ontario we are still covered with an endless landscape of snow.  It is nice to know we are closer to the end of winter than to it's beginning.  I think we are all missing the warmth of the spring sunshine and the change of seasons...but, until spring greets us with its open arms... I will continue to find the small treasures in the icy world outside my doorstep...

Here is my world today...












 




The End!

2 comments:

  1. You have such a good eye for photos. I live looking at patterns of leafless trees against the sky. The picture with the bird is perfect. Thank you for sharing the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) I am glad you enjoyed the pictures :)

      Delete