Sunday 21 July 2013

My Daughter's World

If you don't get lost, there is a chance that you may never be found. - Author Unknown

I think life is a matter of perspective.  Really and truly.  Some of my favourite things are children's handwriting and children's artwork.  Perhaps some people would see the imperfections...the handwriting slanting crookedly across a page or the inconsistent sizes and shapes of the figures.  And perhaps, immediately, they might point out how the child needs to improve and correct and conform to the proper standards.
I have never felt the need to hurry my children along...to fix their mistakes.  But instead, I smile.  It is not the crookedness I notice, It is their discovery of the world...their discovery of forming letters, words, drawings.  It is but a fleeting moment in time.
I like the perspective of how children see the world.  Many times I just shake my head and say.  Wow!  I didn't see that.  I enjoy their point of view of the world...and smile...
Here is my daughter's view of her world.  I hope you enjoy!


















The End!

2 comments:

  1. they all wondrous, my favorite is the skeletal leaf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. Yes, I like the leaf was my favourite, too.

      Delete