Thursday 16 May 2013

Into Spring...

 Gratitiude is the memory of the heart. - Jean Baptiste Massieu

I think I had forgotten about spring.  I had gotten use to cold days...but for the past few weeks...warmer weather has come...
I glanced out of my window...and saw a beautiful moon...delicately floating low on the horizon...above the lake.  I wish you could have seen it too...
Then I remembered all that I had forgotten.  There is so much we all have to be thankful for...
Here is my world today...


A golden moon...

Apple Blossoms...

Our path to the lake...

Children's anticipation of first swim in lake...

Enjoying the wind...

Feeling the cool water between our toes...

A newly discovered nest of eggs (wild turkey...I think)...

Green Grasses...

Blooming Lilacs...

No comments:

Post a Comment