Sunday 30 December 2012

Canadian Lemonade

You can only come to the morning through the shadows. - J.R.R. Tolkien


This is just something simple.  Perhaps, I even feel a little silly posting this...but sometimes something very simple...can be so very nice.  I found that one can survive winter, and in fact, enjoy winter if you try to see it with the right eyes.  I learned this from a very good Canadian friend.  She had come over one evening for dinner and had requested this drink.  She was shocked that I had never tried it...but honestly, I never had a desire for a hot drink down south.  I have called it Canadian Lemonade...because it is the same as lemonade...just hot....perfect for a Canadian cold Morning...


Canadian Lemonade

1 cup hot water
1/2 lemon
honey (to taste)

Stir all the ingredients together and enjoy!  

3 comments: