Sunday 15 January 2012

Perspective

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

I do think the world is what you make of it...and how you see it.  So, how do you see your world?  Is it what you like?
The whole gang
Today we had cousins over.  Our whole family went down for a sunny day at the beach.  In fact, it was one of the best days my kids have had at the beach.  Alright, so it was -16 degrees Celsius (1 degree Fahrenheit) But it is all a matter of perspective. Even though it was cold,  they were so excited to see their beloved lake in a new form. They slid, ran, jumped, and bonked their heads a couple of times...but it did not matter.
A Canadian beach
 I think many times in our lives we miss out on good things ...
expecting things to be a certain way...
that we forget to see the beauty that is right in front of us.
Here's to our sunny day at the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment